Ads on Top Page

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Forcing Children in illicit Trade

Dear friends, I hope you are enjoying my posts, if any thing wrong do let me know, I would be glade to hear anything from you.

As you all might know that child labour is a big problem in some countries or may be in most of the countries. Children are being forced for work at an early age, the age at which they should be in school. But the poverty forced them to work instead of going to school. They don’t know the work they do is good or bad for them. They have to work to survive. Therefore, children are being used for begging, acting as couriers for drugs and narcotics and for human trafficking. Most of these children are being forced in this trade. Events have come to notice that in some cases parents have sold their children for money. Can’t understand how parents can do that, but for their own survival, they are selling their own blood. (children whom they might have loved, when they were born). It might also be painful for them to sell their own heart.

Human trafficking is also on rise. Young girls are being abducted or purchased for little penny and forced for flesh trade (sex rackets). These girls have to bear the brunt of all types of people. The people who do such acts don’t care what they are doing; they have the money and its enjoyment for them. We don’t have strict law in this regard to curb such acts.

Now the Government is considering capital punishment for those who are found for misusing a child for trafficking or peddling of drugs. That will be a great step (if we could do that), but there should not be any loopholes in it, otherwise we in India found every way (gali) for the crime. Let’s hope this step will take care of the children and the mafias do not bury their childhood.

If you have time, share the situation of children in your country and how it is being dealt?


Subscribe through email:

Or subscribe through
Enjoy Life

2 comments:

ChrissyJo said...

I can't believe the government hasn't enacted capital punishment for that yet. Our legal system seems very weak. These stories break my heart. That woman who sold her newborn to a stranger for 25K?? It could have been a pedofile, that baby could have been abused every day for its entire childhood so she can not have to work for a while. It's terrible how heartless some people are.

Brother Raphy said...

I am so touched about your story... really I don't know how I can help but I hope we have to do something. It is so painful to see young children persecuted and sometime doing hard works for survival... but anyway, let us try to discuss this issue may be we can find a solution. As from now on I will try to compile a research about this issue and find out how I/we can help. Although I am not fron India but in front of Heaven I am one of you...let us come together as one and sort this terrible issue in our world. I will keep on touch to review what other people think about this issue. Wish you the best of life!

My URL is http://mrraphy.blogspot.com/

Kindly regards
MR MALULEKE