Ads on Top Page

Monday, October 8, 2007

Pollution Through Celebrations

In the evening I was standing in balcony just trying to get what program was going on in the stadium. It was on since evening. What I got from the loudspeaker was it might be a MLM (Multi Level Marketing) program. Lots of noise and songs like ‘chak de india’ were on and in the middle of all these some person or lady announcing about his…her success in this business.

Well it was nice to hear all this, but around 2130 Hrs. there were lots of crackers being brunt and it all continues for 15 minutes, I came again in the balcony to watched all this…it was wonderful scene to watch in the sky especially for the kids. But when it all stops I saw huge balloons of smoke spread in the sky. Wow!!! What a MLM program…I thought they all are busy in their event but who cares about how much pollution they have spread through these crackers. Was it necessary? If they got any success, this should not be the way to celebrate. Celebration should not harm our environment.

After a rainy season the sky is clear and we want to breath deeply because after rain, you will not get any polluted air, its as fresh as the nature. But what havoc these MLM leaders have created in this beautiful nature they might not know because they are mast in their success. This is success for them and due to this success they are harming our environment, I think its shame and embarrassment on such success. We should not forget that we have to care our surroundings.

Well they all have gone and a sound came from inside me ye tune kya kiya’..chak diya India. Left all this for me... to think… there might be others like me, who think so. Then why don’t we come forward and make our voice, but I know it’s not easy, it’s easy to write all this in words. May be by writing it may have some affect on you, that while doing any function or programs please take care of your surroundings.

Am I right? What you thinking about…go ahead express your feelings through your comments.

If you like this post, then consider subscribing to Full Feed

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What you've written is very good concern that many people are neglecting considering their business.Your blog is also good.

Champ said...

Thanks Lila for your support. Hope through my bloggings we can create awareness.