Ads on Top Page

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Noise Pollution

Yesterday I was going to office and it was rush on the crossing (as usual), the traffic was crawling. When the light went on Green, the vehicles started blowing horns. And the noise was at its peak..P P P PO PO and so on. It was very irritating. Notice that moment on Indian Roads, when you are on a crossing and the light is Green. I could not understand one thing, why people blow the horn, when there is no need, especially on the traffic light. As we all know the vehicle going ahead of us has to go when the light will be Green, it cannot pick its speed by just pushing a button. But we still blow horn. Can’t understand that? May be its our tendency to blow horn, when the light is Green. When you are on a signal, notice, is there any need to blow horn?

In fact, in ordinary way, when we are going on a road, not much of rush, suddenly you notice that a motorcycle or car coming speedily blowing horn, why he was doing that, he may know better or even he never thought that what he is doing. These persons don’t care about noise pollution. Even on some instances I told the persons who were blowing horn, why he is doing like that, they realized it and stopped blowing. It means the people don’t realize it and its usual driving for them. We are creating lots of noise pollution by blowing unwanted horn. We should realize that, and I hope we can reduce noise pollution. I hope that any one of you doing that, just for the sake of environment, don’t blow unwanted horn.

What you think, am I right? Drop your comments.

If you like this article subscribe Enjoy Life
Buy from Amazon

1 comment:

Moooooog35 said...

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused on what beeping my horn has to do with global warming.

I'm the guy who's blowing his horn. Why? Because the longer I sit at that light with the guy up front looking all over the place except at the GREEN light, the longer I actually have to SIT in traffic. The longer I sit in traffic, the more greenhouse gases I emit. The more greenhouse gases I emit, the more the ozone layer gets depleted. The more the ozone layer gets depleted, the warmer the earth gets. You get the point.

You should thank the people blowing their horns, as they're trying to get these jerks moving so they can get where they're going and help save a seal.

See that? You can flip a coin and see every side if you really, really wanted to.